- This blog consists of news, ruminations, developments and/or stories important and engaging about climate change, clean energy and the environmental challenges we face in our global society.
- Alisha Fowler graduated from Hamilton College in 2006, with a B.A. in Geoscience and Environmental Studies.
- In the past Alisha Fowler worked with the National Wildlife Federation in their office of Congressional and Federal Affairs in Washington, DC, and finds herself working with the Breakthrough Institute this summer in Oakland, CA.
- I love comments, and hope you enjoy this blog!
Aren’t we all a little existential?
“What am I doing? I don’t know what I’m doing.
I’m doing the best that I can.
I know that’s all I can ask of myself.
But is that good enough? Is my work doing any good?
Is anybody paying attention? Is it hopeless to try and change things?
I’m fucked. Maybe I should quit. Don’t quit.
Maybe I should just fucking quit. Don’t fucking quit.
I don’t know what the fuck I’m supposed to fucking do anymore.
I’m glad we saved a piece of this marsh.
I know it’s small, but at least it’s something.
Don’t stop fighting.”
– Albert Markovski, taken from I Heart Huckabees.
*My opinions are not necessarily those of the National Wildlife Federation; this is my personal blog.